looking for experion (icon furniture) console dimensions or autocad files

I am trying to create a drawing in autocad of the the new experion consoles, but cannot find any documentation showing dimensions, or any .dwg files for autocad. Does anyone have these items that I can get a copy of? Thanks

Reply to
rwagner

Have you asked Honeywell?

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett

Yes, they said that I needed a PO number. I explained to them that I need to create the drawings before I am issued a PO number. But, that didn't seem to work too well.

Reply to
rwagner

Hmm.. a common problem. Talk to Yokogawa - they will gladly help you ;-)

Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough