Installing Acad Under XP

Can anyone give me step by step install for Acad under XP please. I am almost complete newbie to XP so go gentle please.

I want to install Acad 2002 on XP Pro box, but want the right procedure. Do I install as administrator, then log on as user for first run? I have heard that Acad needs user to be set as Power User under XP for Acad to run. Is this a local setting, if so where do I find it? Any issues with transfering software lock via Acad security Import License?

TIA for assistance/links

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

is this an installation at home or in the office.

Reply to
paul

In the office

Reply to