xp home and 2001

I'm trying to install 2001 on a laptop that has xp home. I downloaded

2001 win98 version from PTC. That would not even start the install, it said it has a Microsoft issue and wouldn't start the install. I tried to install the 2001 version for NT and that wouldn't load. I'm loading a locked license as well. Has anyone loaded 2001 on XP home. Any lessons learned ? Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Reply to
Greg Smith

Greg Smith