xp home and 2001

I'm trying to install 2001 on a laptop that has xp home. I downloaded
2001 win98 version from PTC. That would not even start the install, it
said it has a Microsoft issue and wouldn't start the install. I tried to
install the 2001 version for NT and that wouldn't load. I'm loading a
locked license as well.
Has anyone loaded 2001 on XP home. Any lessons learned ? Any help would
be appreciated.
TIA
Reply to
Greg Smith
I was able to resolve the issue I think it was operator error the first time, I might have checked license management box when I should not have. I was able to successfully install.
Greg Smith wrote:
Reply to
Greg Smith