How save shaded objects?

Hi I would like to create a picture (for example jpg), which shows the objects and lines of my dwg.

I shade the drawing, so I can see the the solids and lines. But I can not save the picture on my hard disk. Does anybody know, how to save it?

I can save a rendered picture. But this does not show the lines in the drawing (maybe because they are no solids, just lines). Does anybody know, how to make lines in a rendered picture visible?

Thank You.

Reply to
Andrea Kürzl

Press "Print Sceen" key and paste into your paint program.

Conny

"Andrea Kürzl" skrev i meddelandet news:UwX9b.195515$ snipped-for-privacy@news.chello.at...

Reply to
Conny Klasson

Command:Render to File.

Reply to
RonB

Render to File shows solids, but not LINES. I want to see both, solids and lines.

Reply to
Andrea Kürzl

Configure a paper space layout to a raster printer that saves as a JPG

Terry

Reply to
Terry Rawkins

Hi Terry, I tried that, but shaded objects appear as wireframes in the jpg-picture. And if I render, the lines disappear, only solids are visible.

Conny Klasson posted the best solution (until now) "Press "Print Sceen" key and paste into your paint program." Well, I get a screenshot, so I have to delete all around the drawing, but it works. Thank You, Conny.

Reply to
Andrea Kürzl