2005 "Layout colors"

We are using AC 2005. One of our drawings shows all black lines when in the Layout mode. Since I created the drawing, the monkey is on my
back to correct it.
My paperspace/layout screen normally shows all lines in the same colors that show in model space. Except for this one drawing - all of the colors are black.
What have I done wrong? And how can I un-do it? I looked in the help section, but I haven't yet found the answer.
Thank you.
I don't have 2005 to say exactly where this is, but somewhere under the Page Setup for the layout find "Display Plot Styles" and turn it off.
Jeff

Jeff,
You are a peach! Thank you for the info - worked like a champ. Now I just have to figure out why I fiddled with that setting in the first place? I'm gonna blame it on "Joe Groney". (College joke)
Thanks again.
Janice
Jeff wrote:

Add the attached lisp file to you startup suite then type DPS at Command: prompt to toggle plot style display on/off.
2;B!C=7)R96YT(&QA>6]U="(I ` end