Use Autosketch for floor plans...?

Hi,
Is Autosketch widely used for drawing floor plans...?
I'm looking for a reliable software package to create some simple floor
plans.
I need to be able to define different wall types (mixed of concrete and wood etc) and select one of these when drawing and editing different walls. I.e. I need more features than the simple 'double-line' wall type. Is this possible with AutoSketch 9?
Thanks for info or comments on thise issues
regards
Geir