Use Autosketch for floor plans...?

Hi,

Is Autosketch widely used for drawing floor plans...?

I'm looking for a reliable software package to create some simple floor plans.

I need to be able to define different wall types (mixed of concrete and wood etc) and select one of these when drawing and editing different walls. I.e. I need more features than the simple 'double-line' wall type. Is this possible with AutoSketch 9?

Thanks for info or comments on thise issues

regards

Geir

Reply to
Geir Holmavatn