Free pen plotter (New England)

I have a pen plotter that I will give away for free. I no longer use it and I would like to use the space. I am reasonably sure that it can
be adapted to cut vinyl.
It is an OCE 1824 w/ stand, it emulates an HP 7585. Sold by Bruning. Plot engine is supposedly Schlumberge.
It is roll feed and takes up to 36" rolls.
I has fully adjustable pen down force.
It is in excellent condition.
I have a few rolls of media (vellum, bond)
you would be advised to find out if media and pens are available.
If you are interested, please contact me, otherwise please excuse me for the interruption.
located in Southern New Hampshire USA
for pickup or you pay shipping.
regards
jim -------------------------------------------- JimB -------------------------------------------- my SPAM defense: Replace all the X's in email address with M