Welding Classes Soutern New England

Was curising by the local ABCO dealer today and they were having a show and tell in the parking lot. WHOA free hot dogs! Swung in and looked over the Miller, Lincoln, Lennox and othr displays. Chatted with the ABCO rep and asked about training classes. Turn out they have a training center in Middletown CT. I am currently taking a Universit of Phoenix class but will check into the welding class soon. Time to get the Miller Econotig up and running. I bought it don't remember when at Oshkosh at the EAA conventino some years back and really want to get it running.

I have been pecking around but haven't found a class at a vo tech or community college in my area.

Here is a link to the ABCO webpage about the training classes.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department H.H. Ellis Technical High School Danielson, CT

Reply to
Errol Groff

Cheeney Tech in Manchester doesn't have the evening welding classes anymore?

Reply to
Pete C.

Don't know but I can call there tomorrow and check.

Errol

Reply to
Errol Groff

A2102 Welding 2 Cullen

Same instructor as when I took the class some years ago, good guy. Good way to fill an evening each week in the CT winter since there isn't much else to do in CT.

Reply to
Pete C.