Pen Plotter going 2 skip

Previous post for help with my mutoh A 0 plotter had an unexpected result, I got an HP inkjet ! So now I have a redundant pen plotter. Before i scrap it and recover another load of stepper motors and electronics I'll never use, - is it useful to anybody ? Only known fault is PSU, but it is a special purpose switch mode thing 12 V , 5 V 15 V & 19.5V & lots of unidentified output connections + psu failure may have damaged other things. Pen plotters are not made anymore, but virtually identical machines are used for cutting vinyl signs. Would be useful for spares. I'm in Yorkshire, free to collector if you have a genuine use for it. Any takers? Cheers, Mark

Reply to
Markgengine

Where in Yorshire, Joules in South Yorkshire...

Reply to
Joules