Manual needed for Mutoh F-920 or 910

I just purchased an old Mutoh F-920 plotter and am trying to find a manual or operating instructions for it. Is there anyone out there who could help me?

8) i have a complete mutoh f-920 plotter complete with use manual/spare pens etc In the UK but could post out any small bits and pieces Let me know. :
Have a plotter complete with instruction manual and spare pens that I am looking at trying to find a home for. Any takers please contact with offer. Thanks 8)