AutoCAD R12 (Dos)

G`Day all here.

Perhaps somebody can advise me on a solution to my problem. :

I am using AutoCAD r12 Dos. Just recently I replaced the monitor i this system. Wanting to change the resolution I went int confiuration and selected a different driver. This prooved to be bubmer ??. It bombed out leaving me now with no display What command can I use to get me back to the "configuration" screen s that I may select the original driver. ( this worked ok but not th reso I would like

Reply to
Sylvette

Ben Gun

Starting AutoCad with the command line option 'ACAD -R' opens the configuration menu in text mode.

Reply to
Caveman

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Thanks BenGun and Caveman ... I must have tried every othe command.. I`ll give it a go.. Thank again.

Sylvette. :lol: :lol

Reply to
Sylvette

Reply to
Ben Gun

I would classify R12 not older but "ancient" software.

Reply to
Caveman

Reply to
Ben Gun

I just remembered there is an R12 manual functioning as a pedestal under my fax machine!

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

So you did obviously never suffer from the dreadful RTFM symptom?

Reply to
Caveman