AutoCAD R12 (Dos)

G`Day all here.
Perhaps somebody can advise me on a solution to my problem. :
I am using AutoCAD r12 Dos. Just recently I replaced the monitor i
this system. Wanting to change the resolution I went int confiuration and selected a different driver. This prooved to be bubmer ??. It bombed out leaving me now with no display What command can I use to get me back to the "configuration" screen s that I may select the original driver. ( this worked ok but not th reso I would like
you could try and do it blindfolded. with the help of the manual you should be able to figure out the correct command sequence. hth
On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 03:10:05 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@cworld.net-dot-au.no-spam.invalid (Sylvette) wrote:

Starting AutoCad with the command line option 'ACAD -R' opens the configuration menu in text mode.
Wow. I'm getting a wave of nostalgia... or is that nausea...or a bit of both...
wrote...

Now that you mention it, it seems apt that a caveman gives advice on older software. Mind you, Ben Gun lived in a cave as well for how long? 28 years or something?
On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:40:27 -0400, "Michael Bulatovich"

I would classify R12 not older but "ancient" software.
I remember clearly that R12 was the first version with dialog boxes (or was that 11?). There was a Dos version and a windows version (the first), same as R13 (last dos version). And the manuals were still A4 size, R13 had these small, fat books . But at least they were books. All we get nowadays is a jiffy bag with a CD...

I just remembered there is an R12 manual functioning as a pedestal under my fax machine!
wrote...

my
So you did obviously never suffer from the dreadful RTFM symptom?
Thanks BenGun and Caveman ... I must have tried every othe command.. I`ll give it a go.. Thank again.
Sylvette. :lol: :lol