Mutoh plotter - need source for plotter pens

I have a Mutoh XP-511 pen plotter, +10 years old but still works flawlessly. Staedtler stopped making the pens, now Kohinoor has too. Warehouse stocks are running out. If anyone knows of another possible manufacturer, could you please let me know.

Thanks RB

Reply to
Rod Broten

Hi. I can do one better for you, I have a Houston Instrument desk top plotter that I will sell for $75.00, plus shipping. The box weighs 20 lbs. This unit is brand new and has never been used. It was purchased for a project that never materialized, and has been in the box since it was purchased approximately 6 years ago. All the pen holders and pens are still shrink wrapped. The range is 11 X 17 inches and it supports eight colors. I tried it in a Win 98 machine and it works perfectly. Included is the Unit, all pens and inks and cables. This is complete and ready to use. Contact me by e-mail and I will send you digital pics of the unit and all the parts, including the specs. snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Rod Broten wrote:

Reply to
Guido De Angelis

Reply to