A0 Plotter & Pens

Shameless plug, so I'll apologise in advance

I've just put my A0 extended Pen Plotter complete with loads of new pens and draughting paper on the homeworkshop.org.uk site if anyone is interested. Had it for the last 13 years and it will plot superbly in Autocad from release 10 in Windows 3.1 to AutoCad 2004 under XP, and from A4 to 36" wide.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Sorry to say that you won't see it on homeworkshop.org.uk for a little while. Pressed a button and deleted a load of ads - and the backup is on my home pc!

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Sounds like you're having a day like I'm having at the moment too....just as well I plugged it on here then In which case, all interested parties beat a rush to my door for details:)

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Plotter now sold to another member of the NG, but thanks everyone who got in touch about it.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill