Shameless plug - new Palm applications

Hello all,
Shameless though it may be, I thought I'd post a note here to say that I
have made available at
and
the
following new PalmOS applications:
1) Geo-Matic Bolt Circles, the first of several modular applications in the
Geo-Matic For The Palm lineup, allows the quick and easy calculation of
coordinates for simple and complex bolt circles...
2) Geo-Matic Polygons, one of several modular applications in the Geo-Matic
For The Palm lineup, allows the quick and easy calculation of all 8 major
and secondary features of any regular polygon with three or more sides given
any of 15 combinations of two input values. Output includes Number of Sides,
Length of Sides, Interior Angles, Central Angles, Perimeter, Area, Inscribed
and Circumscribed Circles...
3) Geo-Matic Triangles, one of several modular applications in the
Geo-Matic For The Palm lineup, allows the quick and easy calculation of all
21 major and secondary features of any triangle given any of 19 combinations
of three angles and sides as inputs. Output includes Perimeter, Area,
Inscribed and Circumscribed Circle Diameter/Radius, Altitudes, Medians, and
Bisectors...
4) Geo-Matic Circles & Rings, one of several modular applications in the
Geo-Matic For The Palm lineup, allows the quick and easy calculation of
Circles, Circular Sectors & Segments, Rings, and Ring Sectors...
Reply to
Carmine Castiglia
And hey, I thought I wouldn't be able to justify buying a palm pilot! I never realized that there were applications that would come in handy for machining. I just may have to pick one up when I start working. :)
chem
Carm> Hello all,
Reply to
chem
Another great little gem that machinists can benefit from is YAUC (Yet Another Unit Converter),
BTW, the latest and greatest Palm, was just released last week, the Tungsten T3, what a great piece of hardware. Check it out, what this baby is capable of, and for just $399. (around $350 online) Palm rules, PPC bites the dust ... again.
Abrasha
Abrasha