Slightly OT: Timber supply?

I'm after a supply of Spanish Cedar (Alias Cigar Cedar) to make a humidor. I havent had much luck either locally or on Google. Anyone got any info?

David

Reply to
david

the cheapest, but if they haven't got it they try very hard to get what you need....

cheers, David

david wrote:

Reply to
penfold

It might be worth trying boddy's at Boroughbridge. If it's wood, then chances are they can get it for you. Well worth a visit if you're ever nearby (personally I go for the smell ;-), nuthin' like good timber!)

Cheers, James.

Reply to
scruffybugger

"david" said

Exactly what you are looking for available from :

Click on the 'Boxmaker's wood' link and you will see a list of 5 thicknesses, 3 - 13mm and 8 timbers with Cigar Cedar at the top.

JG

Reply to
JG