roland plotter manual

I just bought a Roland GRX-300AR plotter. There is no manual and none on
the net at the Roland site. I contacted them and they don't want to know
me. I suspect the machine is well over 10 yrs old. Would anybody out
there have a manual for this?
Thanks
sb
Reply to
Scott Black
Any Help ?

baz
That's terrific. Thanks very much. Any idea if the rest of the manual is available? This bit was very helpful and it seems to be identical to the GRX-300.
Thanks!!
baz wrote:
Reply to
Scott Black