roland plotter manual

I just bought a Roland GRX-300AR plotter. There is no manual and none on the net at the Roland site. I contacted them and they don't want to know me. I suspect the machine is well over 10 yrs old. Would anybody out there have a manual for this?

Thanks

sb

Reply to
Scott Black

Any Help ?

baz

That's terrific. Thanks very much. Any idea if the rest of the manual is available? This bit was very helpful and it seems to be identical to the GRX-300.

Thanks!!

baz wrote:

Reply to
Scott Black