roland plotter manual

I just bought a Roland GRX-300AR plotter. There is no manual and none on the net at the Roland site. I contacted them and they don't want to know
me. I suspect the machine is well over 10 yrs old. Would anybody out there have a manual for this?
Thanks
sb
Any Help ? http://www.meng.ucl.ac.uk/~p_jeavons/ROLAND.HTML Baz

That's terrific. Thanks very much. Any idea if the rest of the manual is available? This bit was very helpful and it seems to be identical to the GRX-300.
Thanks!!