Shameless plug

For you superdetailers and gearheads who deal with WWII-era aircraft, I have initiated a site that displays some of the research materials I have put together. Click on the model names and find some nice eye candy: wall paper in a variety of popular sizes. Someday I hope to sell some of the material, but for now feel free to look around and do any research that suits you

Reply to
Larry McClellan

vin ordinolgist?

Reply to