Shameless plug

For you superdetailers and gearheads who deal with WWII-era aircraft, I have
initiated a site that displays some of the research materials I have put
together.
Click on the model names and find some nice eye candy: wall paper in a
variety of popular sizes.
Someday I hope to sell some of the material, but for now feel free to look
around and do any research that suits you
Reply to
Larry McClellan
vin ordinolgist?
Reply to