Are you good with AutoCAD and looking for opportunity to demonstrate your talent?

We are a UK based enterprise looking for a talented AutoCAD designer to help us develop a software package creating a library of templates
which can be imported to make finished 2D drawings which we can be rendered in 3D Studio to create visuals and fly-throughs for client presentations. This is a speculative project and we are seeking designers with the entrepreneurial spirit who are keen to develop their skills and are happy to take a percentage of profits. If the idea appeals and you have time available please contact Paul Weber at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com