Sell Your AutoCad Drawings

Here is a site where you can submit you drawings and get paid each time someone downloads it.
http://www.spikesolutions.net /

Oh right!!??
My company has 10 years worth of architectural projects with about 25 projects a year and an average of 100 drawings per project - so 10 x 25 x 100 = 25,000 drawings - I'll sell these for 10 each and then go buy a new house!!
I don't think so.
www.cadbull.com Sell your autocad drawing
http://sketchsky.com/ -> is this helpful?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com? 2007?12?10??? ??? UTC+8??5?15?27?? ????

? CAD Design | Free CAD Blocks,Drawings,Details (https://www.cadblocksdownload.com /) Download CAD Drawings | AutoCAD Blocks | AutoCAD Symbols | CAD Drawings | A rchitecture Details?Landscape Details | See more about AutoCAD, Cad Drawing and Architecture Details from these web sites: ?FREE CAD BLOCKS & DRAWINGS (http://www.boss888.net/cad-blocks-drawings-download /) (http://www.boss888.net/cadblocksfree /) (http://www.boss888.net/caddrawingsdownload /) (http://www.cathayservice.com/caddrawingsdownload /) (http://www.cathayservice.com/caddesigncenter /) ?Most innovative architecture projects.You can download all CAD DWG files now!! (http://www.taiwanarch.com/autocadblock /) (http://www.cathayservice.com/autocadblock /) (http://www.boss888.net/autocadblock /) (http://www.itcloud888.com/autocadblock /)
[...]

On Sunday, December 9, 2007 at 10:15:27 PM UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Where I can sell the project of the fishing vessel? I have a Class Project for 18.7 meter vessel designed by me. AutoCad files and other project documents.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3d-dwg-model-and-floor-plans-/302258575481?hash=item466003d879:g:I2AAAOSwol5Y0EFx
best classic project
Hlo sir, I want to sell my 2d AutoCAD drawing.
i want to sell my autocad map dwg where i can sell pls help me
On Monday, December 10, 2007 at 2:45:27 AM UTC+5:30, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

how can i sell my cadd drawing?