Sell Your AutoCad Drawings

Here is a site where you can submit you drawings and get paid each time someone downloads it.
http://www.spikesolutions.net /

Oh right!!??
My company has 10 years worth of architectural projects with about 25 projects a year and an average of 100 drawings per project - so 10 x 25 x 100 = 25,000 drawings - I'll sell these for 10 each and then go buy a new house!!
I don't think so.
www.cadbull.com Sell your autocad drawing
http://sketchsky.com/ -> is this helpful?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com? 2007?12?10??? ??? UTC+8??5?15?27?? ????

? CAD Design | Free CAD Blocks,Drawings,Details (https://www.cadblocksdownload.com /) Download CAD Drawings | AutoCAD Blocks | AutoCAD Symbols | CAD Drawings | A rchitecture Details?Landscape Details | See more about AutoCAD, Cad Drawing and Architecture Details from these web sites: ?FREE CAD BLOCKS & DRAWINGS (http://www.boss888.net/cad-blocks-drawings-download /) (http://www.boss888.net/cadblocksfree /) (http://www.boss888.net/caddrawingsdownload /) (http://www.cathayservice.com/caddrawingsdownload /) (http://www.cathayservice.com/caddesigncenter /) ?Most innovative architecture projects.You can download all CAD DWG files now!! (http://www.taiwanarch.com/autocadblock /) (http://www.cathayservice.com/autocadblock /) (http://www.boss888.net/autocadblock /) (http://www.itcloud888.com/autocadblock /)
[...]

On Sunday, December 9, 2007 at 10:15:27 PM UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Where I can sell the project of the fishing vessel? I have a Class Project for 18.7 meter vessel designed by me. AutoCad files and other project documents.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3d-dwg-model-and-floor-plans-/302258575481?hash=item466003d879:g:I2AAAOSwol5Y0EFx
best classic project
Hlo sir, I want to sell my 2d AutoCAD drawing.
i want to sell my autocad map dwg where i can sell pls help me
On Monday, December 10, 2007 at 2:45:27 AM UTC+5:30, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

how can i sell my cadd drawing?
im civil engineering autocad Draftsman cum Quantity Surveyor,,,,more than7years experience .. how can i work with you via online..
Thank you..
On Monday, December 10, 2007 at 5:15:27 AM UTC+8, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You can definitely earn some money selling your autocad drawings. check out my sample store on this cool site https://www.planmarketplace.com/seller/jerson-razonable-pulad
Sir please where can i sell my inventor modeling work best place to see them my contact is +2348066831017
Where I can sell the home project of the fishing vessel? home plan 30'x60' elevation and 2nd floor and 3rd floor and ROOF- FLOOR AutoCad files and other project documents.
i can i sell home plan 60'x30' ground floor 1st floor 2nd floor 3rd floor and roof floor with elevation
my cont. +966 0501293713 ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com)
thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com? 2007?12?10??? ??? UTC+8??5?15?27?? ????

?Architecture CAD Drawings?| CAD Blocks,Details,3D Models,P SD,Vector,Sketchup Download (https://www.designresourcesdownload.com /) ?Download Over 20000+ DWG,PSD,AI,Sketchup files.You can download al l design templates now!! ?Mix Autocad Blocks Library ?Interior design blocks Bundle ?Architectural decorative blocks ?Free CAD DWG Download ?Famous Architecture Sketchup 3D Models ?Photoshop PSD Blocks ?AutoCAD 3D Models ?Sketchup 3D Models ?PSD Wedding Templates ?Chinese Design PSD Templates ? AI Vector
https://www.planmarketplace.com/downloads/islamique-facade/
islamique facade https://www.planmarketplace.com/downloads/islamique-facade/