Emcomat 7 Manual

Just purchased a Jet 818P mill/drill/lathe. From what I've learned &
understand, the Jet machine is a Taiwan built clone of an Emcomat 7. Does
anyone have an Emcomat manual they'd like to part with? Found one at Blue
Ridge Machinery, but figured I'd snoop around here first. I'd rather put $$
in the pocket of the everyday guy than any company.
Thanks for the help!
Todd
Reply to
Todd & Kerri Ohse
I have an Emcomat 7L and a copy of the origional manual. It's home and I am at work, so can't see it. It is a combination of both the Emcomat 7 and 10, and is not very many pages. Perhaps 10-12.
I could scan and email a copy of my "copy" if that would help. The one from Blue Ridge surly can't cost very much!
Paul
Reply to
Paul
And what makes you think, that Blue Ridge isn't run by an "everyday guy"? Abrasha
Abrasha
Hmmph, I must apologize. I was wrong in my perception of Blue Ridge. Looks like a growing husband & wife outfit from the info on their website. Probably should have worded my little statement a little differently too..it's not the first time I've been wrong.. Nice stuff on your site by the way, looks good.
Todd
Reply to
Todd & Kerri Ohse