Recommended plotter

Looking for a 24" plotter to be primarily used with Solidworks, but I don't know squat about plotters.
Anyone have some recommendations on a plotter?
24", roll feed, and CAT5 connection.

I have a HP plotter for over 10 years now, still going strong!
BUT I can not use XP 64 with this plotter, as HP will not write any drivers for it, though there are XP Pro drivers.
So make sure you can get the drivers for the operating system you are going to use.
HP as a company suck, but they do make good products as long as you choose the operating system they want you to use.

We bought a Canon iPF600 a couple of yrs ago and it works fine.....even with XP 64bit. Makes pretty nice photo prints so we also use it to print PW rendered machines in full size (A1)
// Krister