Can anyone recommend a plotter?

We currently have a HP Designjet 750C Plus. Im not sure how old it is, but we are looking to buy a new one and move the old one to manufacturing.

Im trying to get some recommendations on a new plotter. If anyone knows much about them, please post comments/suggestions.

I typed the model# of the current plotter in google, got this

SW Monkey

Bump.

Anyone can help me out?

Reply to
SW Monkey

I like my HP 700C e-size plotter. I've had it since 1997. Real dependable.

jk

Reply to
jk

Yep I have the 750C A1 printer, since 98, still going Strong For A4 and A3, get the HP 1220C. Both good as gold.

Reply to
pete

Reply to
R. Wink

Just my luck, the hp1220C has just died!, lol Very good for 4 years of solid graft! It's Lucky, with have a mantainance contract, so got a brand new replacement :-)

Reply to
pete