Recommend a good plotter dealer in St Louis?

As you all may know.... my company is in market for a plotter. Budget is tight tho.
Does anyone have recommendations of a good plotter
dealer in St Louis? We are abt 2 hrs north of St Louis.
Im thinking that maybe a good dealer would let us "borrow" a unit such as the HP 500 to test out and try for a week or so...... before we bought it.... so we could be sure of what we need, etc. Will most plotter dealers do this??