how do I merge lines in a sketch?

I guess I'm special.....

How do I merge two lines in a sketch? For instance, I have two centerlines because I imported stuff from another sketch. I make the lines coincident and erase one but then I lose some dimensions. I would like to make the two lines one line so that I don't lose the realationships.

Thanks.

Reply to
dlevy

"Repair Sketch" in the "2D to 3D" toolbar can have this effect on collinear lines with common endpoint.

Reply to
That70sTick

Thank you.

Reply to