Help with old CalComp 1043GT plotter

Hello everyone!
I'd like to use my plotter on a WinXP Pro system with ACad 2004. Until now I used it on an Apple Macintosh, but I'd like to use it at home,
on Windows.
I found on another post a possible configuration:
RS-232 (25 pin to 9 pin) cable connecting COM port with "DTE Host" port on the plotter. Dip Switch Settings: 2, 4, 5, are set to 1 (or on) all others are off
The label on my ROMpack reads: " 104x 24IPS 11052 REV.3.03 CALCOMP "
This for the "hardware part".
For the "software part": a) which driver should I install? b) after I've installed the driver(s), should I setup the plotter port to have the same setting of the COM port on my pc? (baud rate, parity, etc)? c) to plot a dwg I just try to "print" it and select plotter instead of my default printer?
thank in advance for your aswers. Fanzy

Take a look at Winline plotter drivers. http://www.winline.com
--
Bob Morrison