3D scan reworked in AC ?

Hello all,
Some year ago I did a 3D scan from an object (about 80 cm) Question is, is there a possibility to rework this in autocad ? The file is
in txt format with all x,y,z coordinates. As the scan was done in 3 parts, they are not nice fitted. I have were low experience with autocad but a want to change a bit the model (it's a rc model V-boot) and create afterwards the drawings (slices) from it on paper. Maybe this is more a question for a onther software, but as I can't work with other software, I prefere to keep it in AC. If there is also a possibilty to export it to some popular 3D viewing format, it would be nice. Some one wants to give it a try ? I can mail you the file if you want to.
Thanks for any reply.
HiHo; Send me the coordinates and I will put them into a .dwg for you as points. It would be nice to seperate the 3 different set's into 3 .dwg's.

is
want
the
keep
I think I can do this for you (changing a 3d-scan to a surface or SOLID-model) within AutoCAD using some of my LISPs. Send me the sample to scj.schulz(at)t-online.de Regards Jochen

is
want
the
keep