CalComp DrawingMaster plotters

Hello guys,

I have seen somebody mentioning CalComp plotters here on the forum. Our client has Calcomp DrawingMaster 52224 plotter, but it doesn't seem to plot correctly from SolidWorks. From some other applications the plot quality is excellent, but from SolidWorks the quality is rather poor (fuzzy graphics and weird, horizontal dim stripes accross the paper). Do you know where I could find latest (hopefully working) drivers for the plotter? Are there some specific settings in the driver which should be set? I believe there is nothing wrong with the plotter itself, since it can plot in high quality from certain applications.

Any pieces of advice are appreciated!

Kind regards, Heikki Leivo

Reply to
Heikki Leivo

try driver guide they have TONS of drivers!

on: driver pass: all it's the same for everybody I thought I'd save you some time registering

Reply to
3d