multiple same plotters

Excuse me if this has been asked before. Using Autocad 2004, when I go to plot I have multiple listings of the same plotter. Does
anyone know how this happens. There is only one instance of this plotter in Windows control panel. Using Windows XP Professional. Thanks. Mike
Hi Mike,
I have seen this before. Is one instance of the plotter shown up with just the name (HP500) and the second instance a network style address (\SERVER\HP500). If so the first is the Plotter configuration file autocad has generated automatically for the plotters/printers it has found and the second is the listing of the Windows Printers - its annoying but it really doesnt matter IMHO.
Hope this Helps - Andrew.