plotter recommendations

I have had a lot of luck using HP Designjet 430's in the past, but HP discontinued this model. Can anyone recommend a cost-effective plotter for printing black & white line drawings up to 24 inches wide? We run Pro/E on HP workstations running Windows XP.

I don't need to plot in color, and plot speeds of around 2 minutes for d-sized drawings are acceptable. We previously purchased the 430's for around $1200 each.

Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Oce have a new low volume (30 sheet per day) unit, it could be worth checking out their lease prices. Or check out digital-es.com, they had some old oce 7 series oce machines last time I looked. You can pick up spares & consumables pretty cheap on ebay.

Reply to
John Wade