Does Autocad LT 97 work on Windows 2000 Pro

Does anyone know whether Autocad LT 97 works on Windows 2000 Professional? I tried installing it and it doesn't appear to be able to open any of my
files that were originally created when the same program was installed under Windows ME.
Thanks,
Jeff
Yes that is the version I use almost daily with no problem. My version is a upgrade version.
I have to load the Win 3.1 version than load the upgrade which is AutoCAD LT 97.
Yes I am using Windows 2000 Pro.

under

I can second the opinion and operation as noted above, except for the part about using ACAD daily. I have found a CAD program that is much easier to use and takes less system resources.
--
Bob Morrison
R.L. Morrison Engineering Co.