Epson Printer

Does the Epson StylusPRO 7600 work with AutoCAD?

Reply to
news.earthlink.com

In the early 90s I was a reseller focused on the A/E/C industry. I sold 4 Stylus 1000 printers to architects and to residential builders and each of them failed immediately upon attempting to use them.

The printers leaked ink which was then dragged all over the surface of the paper during the print job when using AutoCAD and Chief Architect which were the two applications I and the customers were working with at the time.

After more than 6 months of playing the game bringing the printers to repair centers and having them returned only to discover the same problem, telephone calls to Epson corporate, letter writing to Epson corporate and doing everything reasonably possible to attempt to work with Epson all four of us were lied to at every turn.

Epson denied there was anything wrong with the units. The people at the repair centers denied there was anything wrong with the printers. Epson refused to refund the money after they could not provide any of us with a working printer that did not fail as described herein.

BE ADVISED...

EPSON AND THEIR AUTHORIZED REPAIR CENTERS ARE LYING STINKING RATS AND THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS WHEN THE PRODUCTS FAIL.

Reply to
clintonG