conversii?

I lost that damn conversion program again, can someone post the link again? TIA

--
Be cool,
Longshot

I did try to email it to you, but the address is false. Silly me! :-))
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (longshot) wrote:

thanks.. that is really handy when I get a damn metric file. :o)
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (longshot) wrote:

<Puzzled look> Metric file? Not with you there.

when I get a print of a piece to layout & it is dimensioned in MM. I need to lay it out flat & send it to a cnc laser, I can draw it in MM & then scale it ,but even then as changes come about, I am forced with calculator in hand.
I suspect we are at crossed purposes here!!
I assumed you were looking for a program to convert from one version of Acad to another, but it seems that you are looking for something that converts millimetres to inches, etc.
Is it just a general 'units' conversion program you want, or is it something specific to Acad?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (longshot) wrote:

yes just units.. have you seen it? it converts about anything to about anything, areas, weight ,speed, volume , lengths., temperature... ect.. very useful & freeware.
O.K. Now I understand.
I'll need email address, then I'll sent it to you. About 220k long exe file, self-extracting. Note the sig at the bottom for emails to me.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (longshot) wrote:

*For email, remove NS from 'reply to' address.*
Brian Salt, Buckland Monachorum, U.K.