conversii?

I lost that damn conversion program again, can someone post the link again? TIA

Reply to
longshot

Huw

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

thanks.. that is really handy when I get a damn metric file. :o)

Reply to
longshot

Metric file? Not with you there.

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

when I get a print of a piece to layout & it is dimensioned in MM. I need to lay it out flat & send it to a cnc laser, I can draw it in MM & then scale it ,but even then as changes come about, I am forced with calculator in hand.

Reply to
longshot

I suspect we are at crossed purposes here!!

I assumed you were looking for a program to convert from one version of Acad to another, but it seems that you are looking for something that converts millimetres to inches, etc.

Is it just a general 'units' conversion program you want, or is it something specific to Acad?

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

yes just units.. have you seen it? it converts about anything to about anything, areas, weight ,speed, volume , lengths., temperature... ect.. very useful & freeware.

Reply to
longshot

O.K. Now I understand.

I'll need email address, then I'll sent it to you. About 220k l>

*For email, remove NS from 'reply to' address.*

Brian Salt, Buckland Monachorum, U.K.

Reply to
B. W. Salt.