Run Autocad 14 under windows 2000 pro

Hello How can I run autocad 14 under windows 2000 pro in a simple user session ? Thanks for ansewring

I do it. What's not working for you?
Michael (LS)
Hello, Thanks for your answer. Sorry for my english, I'll try to be as clear as possible. Well, I can run autocad 14 on windows 2000 as an administrator or "user with power" but not as a a simple user. I don't want my user to be administrator, "user with power" would be good but the group doesn't exist in active directory. Two solutions : Either it works as a simple user, and there must be something to do that I don't know, either I've got to create a group "user with power" in AD, but I don't know how to do that. If you've got the answer, that would be great. Bye

?