convert 2000>14

Hello all
Is there a easy way to convert about 30 autocad-2000 files into autocad-14. I only have autocad 14 - and I have got some autocad 2000 drawings I can't
open in autocad 14.
Any help ??
Poul
You may need to get the sender to save them in AutoCAD 14 format for you........otherwise upgrade it the thing.
: Hello all : : Is there a easy way to convert about 30 autocad-2000 files into autocad-14. : I only have autocad 14 - and I have got some autocad 2000 drawings I can't : open in autocad 14. : : Any help ?? : : Poul : : and for the bottom feeders..............
You may need to get the sender to save them in AutoCAD 14 format for you........otherwise upgrade it the thing.
-- ===============================Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ===============================
I've got a program called "Convert" that I think I got from the Open Drawing Alliance that does a batch convert from 2000 to almost anything earlier. If you'll send me you email, I'll send it to you. It's 927K in size. R. Wink

Try IntelliCAD - a google search will show you where you find a free download.
Juergen
PoVa schrieb:

Go to > thedraftingshop.com
You will get a converter here
regards Alustair Craig

autocad-14.
can't
Hi here you can get a free, easy and fast program from autodesk that does the deal: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID 3112&id499496&linkID$75161
Hope it helps Emo

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID 3112&id499496&linkID$75161
This program doesn't work for those with only R14. It's for users with 2004 who need to convert to R14.
James

Hi James I didnt know ! Thanks Emo
Thank you for all the ansvers - I have got a fine little program and it was just what I needed - I am happy now and I can work with my files.
Poul

autocad-14.
can't
O.K. Which one have you decided to use?
(PoVa) wrote:

My guess is *not* the Autodesk one, since that requires the user to have some flavor of 2004 installed. ___

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:10:34 -0800, "Paul Turvill"

probably free "DWG Convert" from www.thedraftingshop.com which has the advantage of an graphical user interface compared with the command line tool from www.opendwg.org resp. www.opendesign.com in the meanwhile.
N.