convert 2000>14

Hello all

Is there a easy way to convert about 30 autocad-2000 files into autocad-14. I only have autocad 14 - and I have got some autocad 2000 drawings I can't open in autocad 14.

Any help ??

Poul

Reply to
PoVa

You may need to get the sender to save them in AutoCAD 14 format for you........otherwise upgrade it the thing.

You may need to get the sender to save them in AutoCAD 14 format for you........otherwise upgrade it the thing.

-- ================================ Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ================================

Reply to
Macleod

Reply to
R. Wink

Try IntelliCAD - a google search will show you where you find a free download.

Juergen

PoVa schrieb:

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

Go to > thedraftingshop.com

You will get a converter here

autocad-14.

Reply to
Alistair Craig

Hi here you can get a free, easy and fast program from autodesk that does the deal:

Hope it helps Emo

Reply to
Emiliano Della Bella

Thank you for all the ansvers - I have got a fine little program and it was just what I needed - I am happy now and I can work with my files.

Poul

"PoVa" skrev i en meddelelse news:3facbf78$0$69943$ snipped-for-privacy@dread12.news.tele.dk...

autocad-14.

Reply to
PoVa

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

This program doesn't work for those with only R14. It's for users with

2004 who need to convert to R14.

James

Reply to
JR

My guess is *not* the Autodesk one, since that requires the user to have some flavor of 2004 installed. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

probably free "DWG Convert" from

which has the advantage of an graphical user interface compared with the command line tool from
resp.
in the meanwhile.

N.

Reply to