autocad versions

how is the most recent autocad version for windows 2000? can i put last version of autocad on wind 2000?

Add pictures here
βœ–

2012 Product line is the current shipping version. It does not support Windows 2000 architecture. It may work and load but I would be surprised. Some get old software to work on newer OS but I've not heard of good fortune with the reverse. Make sure you get a 32 bit version and good luck.
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=14078105&linkID=9240617
Regards, Charles Shade www.cshadedesign.com
Add pictures here
βœ–
2012 Product line is the current shipping version. It does not support Windows 2000 architecture. It may work and load but I would be surprised. Some get old software to work on newer OS but I've not heard of good fortune with the reverse. Make sure you get a 32 bit version and good luck.
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID 3112&id078105&linkID’40617
thank you so much man!
Add pictures here
βœ–

Don't do that ! I returned too autocad 2004 because the last version is bad !
--
De groetjes,

Georges ftp://geo55.dyndns.org:2035
βœ–
Don't do that ! I returned too autocad 2004 because the last version is bad !
i try autocad 2008 on win 2000, what do you think?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Autodesk supported Win 2000 with 2008 products so it should load fine. I used 2008 for several years and had good luck with it. The inclusion of Dynamic Blocks and now Fields with the LT 2012 release has been reason enough for me to use the platform. I'll disagree with the other poster on the latest version of LT. Good decision to upgrade for me. I am an LT user.
Regards, Charles Shade www.cshadedesign.com LT 2011, LT 2012
Add pictures here
βœ–