autocad versions

how is the most recent autocad version for windows 2000? can i put last version of autocad on wind 2000?

Reply to
nikned

2012 Product line is the current shipping version. It does not support Windows 2000 architecture. It may work and load but I would be surprised. Some get old software to work on newer OS but I've not heard of good fortune with the reverse. Make sure you get a 32 bit version and good luck.

Regards, Charles Shade

cshadedesign.com
2012 Product line is the current shipping version. It does not support Windows 2000 architecture. It may work and load but I would be surprised. Some get old software to work on newer OS but I've not heard of good fortune with the reverse. Make sure you get a 32 bit version and good luck.

thank you so much man!

Reply to
nikned

Op Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:51:40 +0200, schreef "nikned" :

Don't do that ! I returned too autocad 2004 because the last version is bad !

Reply to
Geo55

Don't do that ! I returned too autocad 2004 because the last version is bad !

i try autocad 2008 on win 2000, what do you think?

Reply to
nikned

Autodesk supported Win 2000 with 2008 products so it should load fine. I used 2008 for several years and had good luck with it. The inclusion of Dynamic Blocks and now Fields with the LT 2012 release has been reason enough for me to use the platform. I'll disagree with the other poster on the latest version of LT. Good decision to upgrade for me. I am an LT user.

Regards, Charles Shade

LT 2011, LT 2012

Reply to
cshadedesign.com