VBA and Microsoft Common Dialog Control not being licensed????

Hello

Using Microsoft Common Dialog control with AutoCAD VBA? (5 replies)

I do not have Visual Basic (stand-a-lone) loaded on my computer, yet this control shows up in the list and allows me to add it to my AutoCAD VBA toolbox. But when I try to add it to my form it pops an error that says I do not have proper licensing to use it.

I am running Windows XP and CAD 2004 full version

Anyone else run into this problem and have a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Reply to
RichM