VBA and Microsoft Common Dialog Control not being licensed????

Hello
Using Microsoft Common Dialog control with AutoCAD VBA? (5 replies)
I do not have Visual Basic (stand-a-lone) loaded on my computer,
yet this control shows up in the list and allows me to add it to my AutoCAD VBA toolbox. But when I try to add it to my form it pops an error that says I do not have proper licensing to use it.
I am running Windows XP and CAD 2004 full version
Anyone else run into this problem and have a solution?
Thanks in advance,
Richard