AutoCad r.14 with Hyper-Threading technology problem

Hello! I use AutoCad r.14 (Poland version). I've just bought P4 2.8 Ghz HT on Intel Perl D865 mainboard with 2x 256 DDR 400 Mhz. I have Windows XP PRO SP1 on it. When I start my CAD with hyper-threading technology about 1 time on 3 starts fails. AutoCAD gives me a message Critical exception. When I turn off hyper-threading in BIOS. AutoCad works perfectly. What is wrong??? Could somebody help me??? Maybe ther are some patches to fix this error. Grzegorz Polak

Reply to
Grzegorz Polak

-Just try Acad R2000 or newer it is soooooooooooo much more user friendly and more. Rom

Reply to
R Cygan