AutoCad 14 and Tablets

Can any kind person let me have the tablet menu configuration procedure for ACAD 14 please?

HiHo; First you need the "Tablet menu templet overlay". Do you have one? After securing the menu to a digitizing serface do the following.... Click on Options > Tablet > Configure and follow the prompts. the "Help" section will explain the various areas of the digitizer.

So far so good. Now can you tell me which is menu area 1, 2 etc, Thanks in anticipation.
1 = Upper 2 = Middle Left 3 = Middle Right 4 = Bottom ___

Thanks very much for your help.