AutoCad 14 and Tablets

Can any kind person let me have the tablet menu configuration procedure for ACAD 14 please?

Reply to
m1ss_wh1te

HiHo; First you need the "Tablet menu templet overlay". Do you have one? After securing the menu to a digitizing serface do the following.... Click on Options > Tablet > Configure and follow the prompts. the "Help" section will explain the various areas of the digitizer.

Reply to
bestafor

So far so good. Now can you tell me which is menu area 1, 2 etc, Thanks in anticipation.

Reply to
m1ss_wh1te
1 = Upper 2 = Middle Left 3 = Middle Right 4 = Bottom ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill

Thanks very much for your help.

Reply to