Summagraphics mm1812 setup

I've rescued an old Summagraphics mm1812 digitizer tablet from going to the landfill. The previous own tells me it works but I am having trouble setting it up. Following are the specifications.

Dell XPS R450 running Win2000 SP2 HID compliant (USB) mouse Acad Map 2000i

Driver: GTCO CalComp TabletWorks V 10.03 Build 4 Tablet: Summagraphics mm1812 w/ 4btn pointer.

TabletWorks Configuration sees and correctly identifies the tablet but the tablet will not take over the pointer. Acad says the current pinter cannot be used as a tablet.

Any ideas?

Chuck

Reply to
CJensen

Correction- Acad does recognize the Wintab driver but Windows does not see the tablet cursor.

Reply to
CJensen

Hi CJ, I assumed that you have configure correctly the tablet and pointing device from Tablet works. Now you have to set Autocad to recongnize your tablet by, from menus select ,,

-On Current Pointing Device, Select Wintab compatible...

-On accept input from you can select option you want.

Good Luck

CJensen wrote:

Reply to
dave

Hi CJ, I assumed that you have configure correctly the tablet and pointing device from Tablet works. Now you have to set Autocad to recongnize your tablet by, from menus select ,,

-On Current Pointing Device, Select Wintab compatible...

-On accept input from you can select option you want.

Good Luck

CJensen wrote:

Reply to
dave