Summagraphics mm1812 setup

I've rescued an old Summagraphics mm1812 digitizer tablet from going to the
landfill. The previous own tells me it works but I am having trouble
setting it up. Following are the specifications.
Dell XPS R450 running Win2000 SP2
HID compliant (USB) mouse
Acad Map 2000i
Driver: GTCO CalComp TabletWorks V 10.03 Build 4
Tablet: Summagraphics mm1812 w/ 4btn pointer.
TabletWorks Configuration sees and correctly identifies the tablet but the
tablet will not take over the pointer. Acad says the current pinter cannot
be used as a tablet.
Any ideas?
Chuck
Reply to
CJensen
Correction- Acad does recognize the Wintab driver but Windows does not see the tablet cursor.
Reply to
CJensen
Hi CJ, I assumed that you have configure correctly the tablet and pointing device from Tablet works. Now you have to set Autocad to recongnize your tablet by, from menus select ,, -On Current Pointing Device, Select Wintab compatible... -On accept input from you can select option you want.
Good Luck
CJensen wrote:
Reply to
dave
Hi CJ, I assumed that you have configure correctly the tablet and pointing device from Tablet works. Now you have to set Autocad to recongnize your tablet by, from menus select ,, -On Current Pointing Device, Select Wintab compatible... -On accept input from you can select option you want.
Good Luck
CJensen wrote:
Reply to
dave