tablet ??

Hi
I am using a calcomp drawingboard 3 and I would like to draw some points off a existing drawing again (scale is 1 to 1) but on screen the size is bigger
then the original. How van i cilibrate the tablet so the size on the screen is the same as the original on the tablet 1 to 1 using autocad 2000.
thanks
Berry wrote:

TABLET CALIBRATE
Is that what you mean? (You kinda answered your own question...I think)