moving a drawing baord from one system to the other?

Hi,
I wan't to put my drawing board from an old computer to a new one. I'm using an custum made template on the drawing board.
My old system is acad R14 and my new one is acad 2005 version.
Can I do this by copying some files from the old system to the new one.
Or can someone explane me how this works so I can find out what to do.
TXS
P.s. the drawing board is working on the new computer, but I can't use the functions on the drawing board.
WFR
Peter
What is a "drawing board' in relation to AutoCAD? Have you looked up "migration" in the 2005 help?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

A bit more info:
If the tablet is working as a pointing device in '2005 and it's only the commands on the custom template that aren't working, then you *do* need to copy the .mns and/or the .mnu file(s) you were using with R14, then recompile them in AutoCAD (with the MENU command). Since there are a number of differences in syntax between R14 and '2005, some of the custom commands may still not work; this you'll need to fix by editing the .mnu or .mns files after you transfer them to the new machine. ___

Hi,
I did this but I lost all the menu's of acad 2005. I need some more detailed info
TXS
Wfr
Peter