how to show a coordinate system on a drawing?

How can I see the coordinate system on my drawing. (the system one and self defined.)

I could not find this. Maybe it is not possible. I don't know.

Johnny

Reply to
Johnny Geling

You could use view>Origin May I ask why this is necessary?

Reply to
Corey Scheich

I did that. No succes.

I made a drawing for a calculation and include the Ix, Lxx etc. So it would be nice to see the axis and direction of the x-axis.

Johnny

Reply to
Johnny Geling

if you have a user coordinate system inserted into the model you can select it from the drawing design tree in the desired view and select show and it will appear with its name in the view. If the display of the Origin isn't adequate you can add an new Coordinate system at the origin and show that. These will display X Y Z and the c-system's name. The draw back is they change size compared to the drawing with zoom in and out so the size they show on a print may vary.

Corey

message

Reply to
Corey Scheich