grips options don't sequence

Help,

When I select a grip, it automatically goes into stretch (any movement of the mouse moves the grip); I can't spacebar through scale-rotate-etc. What have I set wrong?

Smarf

Reply to
smarf

I didn't even know you could do that. Learn every day, huh ?

Dr Fleau

"smarf" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Dr Fleau

AutoCAD version?

"smarf" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

Me neither. I always used the right-click context menu.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Try using ENTER instead of SPACEBAR.

Brian.

Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac