grips options don't sequence

Help,
When I select a grip, it automatically goes into stretch (any movement
of the mouse moves the grip); I can't spacebar through
scale-rotate-etc. What have I set wrong?
Smarf
Reply to
smarf
I didn't even know you could do that. Learn every day, huh ?
Dr Fleau
"smarf" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
Reply to
Dr Fleau
AutoCAD version?
"smarf" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
Reply to
Jürgen Palme
Me neither. I always used the right-click context menu.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Try using ENTER instead of SPACEBAR.
Brian.
Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac