Setup Sheets

Mastercam's setup sheets suck so bad I use an add-in called X+
I think this better than X+ for Mastercam and is how setup sheets
should work:

jon_banquer
seriously, take a look at these. it's page 1 and 2 of the setup sheets i posted on emastercam. I posted some for lathes also. mastercam generates everything except what is written in the top box of sheet 1. these setup sheets are extremely fast. I stripped them down for speed. Downside is they are not for 4 or 5 axis lathe or mill.
Easy to edit...better than x+.
Reply to
vinny
ooops, sorry no link posted.

vinny
Honestly, do you really think X+ or your setup sheets for Mastercam come even remotely close to the functionality that TopSolid CADCAM has for setup sheets?
Is it not obvious to you that TopSolid CADCAM 7 is a brilliantly conceived and implemented program that's in on another level?
********* I bet I could easily do with the mastercam sheets what you want to do with topsolids sheets? Stipulation: For 3 axis stuff.
X+ setup sheets...no thanx. id rather use a napkin and a sharpie. lol
Reply to
vinny