SW with Tablet PC

Just wondering if someone has tried a tablet PC with Solidworks. I've got some minor modeling, nothing to difficult. Please some input, opinions or experience.

Thanks, samurai.

Reply to
samurai

At SWW2006 my TTM showed me such a setup he was using.

Reply to
TOP

Didn't happen to get the make of the Tablet PC did you? Anyone recommend a Tablet PC for SW?

Reply to
samurai

I have been using he Moion LE with SW 2007, and it works ok. Ido have 1G memory

Reply to
kapcad

I have been usign Motion LE with 1G memory and it works fine.

Reply to
kapcad