question on FX4500?

I'm looking at upgrading to this card from my fx1400. Is there any reason not too? The price is good and it supports the monitor I want to buy (dell 3007WFP) Which is the only reason for the upgrade. Although I think the FX1500 would support that monitor as well and possibly be cheaper but not much.

In any case, if you have any cautions about the FX4500 please let me know, I would appreciate it!

Zander

Reply to
Zander

Hi Zanda

Take a look at

The FX3500 is almost as quick in SW and a fair bit cheaper.

I have a FX3450 and Dell 24" wide screen 1920 x 1600 works great.

Steve

Reply to
solid steve