zoom out limits

Hi folks:)

I have a small problem with zooming out... for example i have working area from -400,-400 to 400,400 ... and autocad stops zooming out when reaches this 'scale' (shows whole scene) ... how to adjust size of working area to for example -1000,-1000 / 1000,1000 ? I need this to draw bigger than 400 units object when I draw in centimeters.

Thanks in advance, Pawel

Reply to
sroker

HiHo; You might put a point at -1000,-1000 and 1000,1000 then zoom extents.

Reply to
bestafor

Thanks a lot ! It works :) Cheers !

Reply to
sroker

Although I don't think anybody ever uses it anymore, you can also use the command called (surprise, surprise) 'limits'. It was a big thing amongst the 'instructors' at 'college' hundreds of years ago when I was learning CAD - but even back then just drawing a really big object and then deleting seemed much simpler - and templates are/were easier still!

Reply to
strawberry

Hi Pawel...

u can regenerate the drawing by typing RE in command line and press entre..it will solve your problem

By, Neeraj

Reply to
js.neerajsingh

Easy, just zoom by a factor eg 0.25x.