Hi folks

I am a new entrant and I would like to know if there is anybody from
around Columbus, Ohio. BTW I am interested in aeromodelling but I don't
know anything about it, kindly guide me to some resources for
beginners.
thank you very much
the gautya
Reply to
thegautya
On 17 Dec 2006 19:48:23 -0800, "thegautya" wrote in :
Thousands of links:
Search engine to see what we've covered in this group since it began:
My own RC pages:
My preflight checklist for a new plane:
Gerry Dale's workbench:
Marty