Many of you heard of Alibre? Used it?

I am playing around with Alibre

a low-to-mid 3D parametric model. The Express version is actually free (limited to a

10 part assembly).

Anyway, it's much like Inventor and SolidWorks, but less than $1000 for the full version. I like it, but I am just wondering if it has a wide user base out here?

Anyone tried (or trying) it? Would love to hear from you, and if you all think this sofware will make it to the mainstream user base.

Reply to
ShutterSales

If you like to know more about Alibre, you can read the recent interviewed I had with Greg Milliken, the CEO of Alibre (

The the interview is on the Novedge blog at the following URL:

Franco Folini

Reply to
Franco Folini