Pen Plotters

Good day,

Does anyone still use pen plotters?

I have an OCE 36" roll feed that I am looking to get rid of . Emulates HP 7585.

Is it a waste of time?

Can it be converted to cut vinyl signs?

Suggestions on where to advertise?

jimB

****************************************** Jim Bannister 3Dthinking dot com ****************************************** to reply by email, REPLACE the "X's" in address with "M"
Reply to
jimb

still, why not if only a small amount of plots is required and pens are still avail.

probably no Windows 2k/XP driver from Océ avail, thus commercial Winline required with these OS:

depends on the pen force, sign cutting needs roughly a 10 time higher pressure than for plotting with a pen on vellum or paper.

good luck N.

Reply to
Norbert Grund